Thursday 21 November 2013

Henrik Hansen - Copenhagen Fire Department

You all did an excellent job at the Games! I've been participating in the World Police & Fire Games since 1999 and I have never been to one that was so well organised. Even the smallest detail was taking care of, so well done everyone!!



Henrik at Belvoir Park Golf Club
I was competing in the Golf competition and I asked to be switched to another team so I could share transport with my fellow countrymen going to the different courses. I wasn't sure if it would be possible so I I went along to the course I was going to play on the first round. But they managed to switch me to another course and a volunteer drove me in her own car to it.......that was a FANTASTIC gesture!

All the things lined up before the Opening Ceremony was fantastic. I was even interviewed live on BBC Radio. What an experience..! Your Opening Ceremony was fabulous; I was entertained from the very first minute and everyone was taken by storm with all the different singers, dancers and performances.

In the centre of Belfast, the red-shirted volunteers could be seen all over the city; there was no chance of getting lost!! I could go on forever, but choose to stop here. Thanks again for a fantastic job......the next host cities really have to look at your engagement and commitment Belfast!


1 comment:

  1. Truly awaiting [hopefully] several blog posts with regards to AI! You are a new legend within the field and also I am unable to hold out to view precisely what approaches you choosed to ingest treating some of the hairier complications displayed by PA's huge scope.games

    ReplyDelete